top of page

How it Works

We are a dry-hire mobile bar service. This essentially means that we do not* provide the alcohol for your event.  Selling alcohol is restricted by the state of Oregon, so we cannot accept any type of payment for alcohol of any kind. However, we can operate as a cash bar if and when it is a public event—think festivals and corporate sponsored events. We will need to have at least two-weeks to apply for a permit and get proper approval from the OLCC to provide this type of service. We will work with you to craft the perfect drink menu for you and/or your guests. You can choose from classic recipes or create your own signature cocktails! We'll help you pick out the proper glassware, distinguish the most ideal garnishes and mixers, then create an alcohol order for you. We will calculate exactly how much alcohol you'll need to buy. This works in your favor as you get to decide where and what brands to buy; ultimately making it budget friendly! Mixers, syrups, juices, and garnishes will be part of our package and made in house. This will ensure the quality and flavor of your drinks to our standards. 


What are the dimensions of the trailer?

Our trailer is 10'8" long (13'8" with the hitch)*, 7'8" wide, and 7'8" tall. 


Where can the trailer go?

We can go anywhere with or without electricity! As long as there is a clear path and flat ground, we can go there! Please no steep hills or "tight fits"; we need space between the guests and the service bar. We have a 2000 watt generator for an extra fee, should you need our trailer to be in a remote, picturesque setting.


Can you provide just bartenders?

Yes! If your venue already has a designated bar area, we have highly skilled and trained OLCC certified bartenders for hire. We also have satellite/stand alone bars and tables for rent if the trailer is not your style! The number of bartenders depend on the party size.


Are you equipped to serve beer on tap?

Yes, our trailer can hold one full keg (half barrel) or 2 Cornelius kegs or 2 sixth barrels. We also have a tap wall with 3 taps that can accommodate any size kegs per tap for rent.


Do you carry insurance?

We're covered by general liability and liquor liability insurance.


How far will you travel?

We are based in the Portland metro area. All packages include travel

within a 25 mile radius. We charge $1.50 per extra mile for travel over

50 miles round trip.


Can we rent the trailer without a bartender? 

Unfortunately we do not offer rental of just the trailer. In special

circumstances we may be open to rental opportunities with trusted

vendors and venues who have OLCC certified bartenders. We do

love collaborations with brands and businesses who are interested

in styled shoots or other uses with the trailer. Just send us an email,

it never hurts to ask!


Do you service non-alcoholic events? 

Yes, we believe that alcohol doesn't make the event memorable,

you do! We are happy to provide service to all types of events.

sage leaf_edited.png




bottom of page